Carabiner “grenade” survival kit pull with aluminum foil survival tool includes:
– alcohol pad
– fire starter
– fishing lines
– fishing hooks
– knife blade wrapped in 500 lb paracord
Surivival kit features:
– Open in case of emergency for a handful of essential tools that are hardest to improvise in the wild
– 7 feet paracord to lash, tie, pull apart, improvise
– Fire starter & Tinder to ignite fast and burn hot
– Knife blade for any cutting job
– 2 fishing lines, 2 weights, 2 swivels, 2 floats, 2 fishing hooks: where there’s water, there’s food
– Aluminum foil for signaling, cooking, reflecting heat
– Alcohol pad for disinfection use. Infected cuts are bad news bears!
SURVIVAL TIP: It is not recommended to unravel / unbraid the grenade without expertise in re-braiding. Paracord is strong but NOT intended for mountaineering/climbing
Warning: Fishing weigts are made of lead, wash hands before and after use. If swallowed seek immediate medical help, may cause lead poisoning.