For years, rescue personnel have used wood to crib, block or stabilize equipment, products or vehicles. Most of the cribbing used is wood, however wood comes with knots, impurities and are absorbent and are easily cracked, split or damaged.
Plastic cribbing has no knots and does not split, crack or splinter. It does not absorb blood, oil or most chemicals and is slip-resistant.
Plastic vs. Wood Cribbing Analysis
- For use by Fire, Rescue and EMS Personnel in an USAR situation.
- Increase the safety for victims and rescue workers alike.
- Dura Crib chocks, wedges and blocks are more durable, safer, cleaner and lighter than their wooden counterparts.
- Unmatched strength – stronger than oak!
100% recycled plastic construction for added durability
- Resistant to gas, oil, chemicals and even blood!
- 50 Year warranty against splitting, rotting, absorption, termites and mold.
- Color: Black (yellow is available at a 25% increase in cost)
- 24 lbs.
- Convenient Lanyard
- Wedge and incline lock together for maximum stability
- Flip and its a standard step chock
- Quick set up and leveling
- Size: 24.65″ Base x 6.65″ Width x 10.75″ Height
The picture above is not a true representation of this item. The item matches the description listed unter specifications.